Anyone else find that eating healthy foods make you feel worse?

Hello,

I usually eat so-called healthy foods day to day. Oatmeal, shredded wheat, plenty of fruit, vegetables, whole grains, lower fat meat, and other unprocessed foods. I find that when I eat these "healthy carbs", I tend to have digestive issues (gas, bloating, fatigue, etc) I went on a low carb diet earlier this year and eliminated the healthy carbs - eating mostly meat, eggs, and vegetables. All of my digestive issues went away. However, I had no energy whatsoever due to the lack of carbs. And yes, I tried this diet for several months since the common answer is that "it takes time". My dilemma is that I need plenty of carbs to feel energetic but most so-called healthy carbs have unpleasant side effects. I actually feel better when eating carbs that many say are junk. For example, I went on vacation a couple months ago for a week and didn't worry about eating healthy. I ate close to 400g of carbs per day, most of them would be considered "junk carbs" like processed cereal/bagels for breakfast, sandwiches/chips for lunch, higher fat meals for dinner, cookies, and other desserts...very little fiber. I slept better and felt pretty good up thoughout the week and the first few days when I was back...until I started eating the "healthier" higher fiber diet. I started getting lethargic and digestive issues returned. This affects my workout routine so I'm never really able to gain much ground when it comes to fitness which contributes to the lethargy. I've had bloodwork done and everything was good. I find that I need plenty of carbs to feel energetic but most so-called healthy carbs have unpleasant side effects. I have a feeling there are some food allergies/sensitivities at play here. I often have sinus congestion and wonder if the foods I eat are contributing to that as well. I know dairy is a culprit for sure. Has anyone run into these issues trying to figure out the ideal diet and what did you do about it?

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:

Thank you