- Establishment date: 2014/03/14
- Number of members: 3

List of Village members:
- Sam Sujatna
- Kevin Effendi
- Henry Luik

Chief Info:
Martial Arts Background:
I started my martial arts journey in other styles such as Tae Kwan Do, Karate, Bando Banshay, Choy Li Fut before settling for Wushu with my preference in Taijiquan. My initial wushu training began in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia up until residing in Perth where the only Wushu school here is the WA Chin Woo Athletic Association. (Chin Woo is very famous, with branches all over the world and was the story focus of Jet Li's 'Fearless'). I'm not as active with Wushu now as I prefer to focus on Taijiquan.

Why are you doing the Taiji Zen program?:
I like the course content and structure and looking for a means to further develop my Taiji knowledge both technically and theoretically. Many people like me, do not have the resources or time to do the academic training in China at the Physical Education Universities. TJZ provides a good alternative that you can do at your own pace.

Type of Members:
I'm looking to work with like minded individuals who have a passion for promoting the art of Taijiquan.
Yoga is huge in terms of universal popularity, and I believe Taiji should be just as popular, if not more so, as it has more to offer. If we can all have the same goals and intentions as what TJZ is designed to do, then that objective will soon be realized.

See Village Chief Intro here