Taiji Zen would love to post your content on our blog! Details below.
Please write about a topic related to the Taiji Zen lifestyle:
- Optimal mental health
- Physical health and nutrition
- Chinese Culture
- Tai Chi
- Your post must be unique to Taiji Zen and not already published online or in print
- If we agree to publish your post, you won’t publish it anywhere else (but feel free to post a ‘teaser’ or summary linking to the post)
- You may provide links to your own website, but we will not accept posts that are merely advertisements
- Your post should be between 500 and 800 words and include at least one photo which is either completely free to use or one you own the rights to
- Check out these resources:
- “Anatomy of an Effective Blog Post” by Michael Hyatt*
- “9 Ways Become an Exceptional Guest Poster” by Darren Rowse
- “Seven Steps to Writing a Successful Guest” Post by Jeff Goins.
Hopefully they can help you write a powerful and effective blog post!
The Taiji Zen team will only publish posts that we believe would be valuable to our readers. We may or may not explain our reasons for not approving; if we don’t explain, please understand our need to focus on other things.
How to Submit?
If your post meets these guidelines:
- Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. It may take 2-3 weeks for a reply.
- Include a 1-2 sentence biography and any relevant links
- If your post is accepted, please be ready to interact with users in the comments section
*I adapted these guidelines based on Hyatt’s own guest post guidelines.